M.B.S. 2008-2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.B.S. 2008-2010

MBS Students 2008-2010

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

accomodation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
medihasorma

accomodation Empty
PostSubject: accomodation   accomodation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am

Hello everyone! I am Mediha from Istanbul Turkey. I wish everyone a lovely semester. I think we will make a very nice group there and have fun. I will be in Berlin at the beginning of September to find a place to stay. If you have a flat to share or if you have found a nice and affordable hostel to stay, please let me know. See you soon in Berlin.

Best wishes
Mediha
Back to top Go down
Hsiangyi

accomodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: accomodation   accomodation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 am

Hi Mediha,
I am also arriving at the beginning of Sept. To be exact, it's 4 Sept. I am also looking for a place to stay for a month (from early Sept to early Oct). Maybe we can share information with each other or find a place to live together.
Keep in touch. bounce Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin.
Back to top Go down
medihasorma

accomodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: accomodation   accomodation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Hello Hsiangyi,

thank you for your reply. I think we can meet in Berlin at the beginning of Sept and discuss what to do. I hope we can work this out together. I applied for the student accomodation provided by humboldt but I don't know the conditions very well. I will inform you about the rooms there when Catherine Smiths has answered me back. Keep in touch. Hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

accomodation Empty
PostSubject: Re: accomodation   accomodation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

accomodation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.B.S. 2008-2010 :: Before we arrive :: Accomodation-
Jump to: